Help build a strong network of Moody Alumni by joining a Facebook group for your region. Share life together – plan events – network for career and ministry. Meet Moody alumni from other eras and backgrounds as you make new friends and rediscover lost classmates.
If you're an alumni and pastor, you can also join the Moody Pastors group.
By joining an Alumni Community, you can . . .
- Connect with alumni who live and minister near you
- Make new friends, share prayer requests, encourage others
- Have a Christ-like impact on your community
- Plan local gatherings
- Share local events and invite fellow alumni to attend
- Network for career and ministry
- Get current news about Moody Bible Institute and the Alumni Association
- Find out when athletic teams, music ensembles, and Moody events are in your area.
- Help with volunteer projects
- Encourage financial support of Moody Bible Institute
Each local group is led by an Alumni Community chair who edits the Facebook page, promotes community, and plans events
How to Join Your Local Community
Find your community on the chart below:
Don't see a community in your region? Contact our office for more information on how to get one started! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 329 - 4412.